Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #1091
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, what is this?
    It's fun. It keeps writing out fuck. ^^

  2. #1092
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://gizoogle.com/

    Roffles, this is just too good: http://www.goyk.com/video.asp?path=644

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ February 05, 2005 08:24 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  3. #1093
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, Jesus Christ action figure. I don't think I'll buy it ^_^

  4. #1094
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW! I need one! Super Jesus to the rescue! j/k

    Gizoogle is awesome. ^_^

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ February 06, 2005 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>

  5. #1095
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let me introduce you to Rainbow! OCB found this. Hows this for innuendo?

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ February 22, 2005 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  6. #1096
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
    /b /h /p /r /s /t /u for me
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">Suuuuuuuure Wiseman, we all know about your love for /d !!!!!!!!!

  7. #1097
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Cata: Lol, but was that broadcasted at children's time, or was that a joke in an adult show?


    IRT CBA: He he, well, I guess I can't hide it anymore, I love /d, I have my hard disk full of dickgirl, feet, and tentacles.

    (To tell you the truth, I visit /d every now and then, but I only save the few pics I like and find strangely erotic.

    Edit: For example, right now I'm seeing some curious Isis (Ragnarok Online) hentai on page 2.)

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ February 22, 2005 08:31 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  8. #1098
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is that that weird Snakegirl thing?
    Most of /d tends to creep me out. I don't care for the dickgirls, the eating of people, the tentacles, the poop, the feets, or the multi boob stuff.
    whenever I look at /d its usually just out of curiosity, and I usually regret it. But sometimes like you said, there is something strangely erotic and I add it to the "Tab" of pics that are selected from the various boards. Also, /d politics have been pretty funny lately. There was a "Bondage Renaissance" where all the bondage people kicked the dickgirl people out for a week. Bondage=better than girls with penises. Then the dickgirls came back. /s and /u are prolly my favorites though.

  9. #1099
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most of /d tends to creep me out. I don't care for the dickgirls, the eating of people, the tentacles, the poop, the feets, or the multi boob stuff.

    If you don't care for that, yet still most of /d creeps you out, /d is really, really fucked up, lol


    Tell you what, I actually prefer dickgirls to bondage; I don't care for dickgirls, but I find bondage disgusting.

  10. #1100
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman - I think it may have been put on as a comedy sketch or something to raise money for Comic relief. At least, thats what i'd hope. &gt;.&gt; It got a little too literal by the end.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •